Building on the work of the introductory workshop, the advanced SFBT seminar will offer participants further opportunity to deepen their understanding of and to practice the skills and methods of the SFBT approach.
Learners will explore and examine some specific settings in which SFBT can be used effectively.
Advanced goal setting and planning with clients will be a key aspect of the workshop. Furthermore, participants will be guided in ways to make the most of the miracle question. This workshop will be highly participative. The Solution Focused approach will be demonstrated through role play and through the use of audio-visual material.
- Saturday, 06 June 2020, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course is suited for those working in the area of mental health and indeed those who wish to learn more about the subject area.
- The college will issue a certificate of attendance to those who take this workshop.
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
This workshop will take place online, using a software called Zoom. Participants will be sent a link to join the online platform before the course commences
Please note due to the current Covid -19 restrictions, our office team are working remotely. Therefore we would encourage you to apply online for speedy process of your application. Should you have any questions in relation to making your online application please contact Triona on 086-0499154.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org