When someone you love ends their life – How do you continue yours?
Suicide can lead to a profound sense of shock and to many painful and at times overwhelming and conflicting emotions. Working with those who are bereaved by suicide can present many challenges to professionals. This workshop will help you understand and explore this complicated grief process.
Topics covered will include, the impact of suicide, understanding the complex range of emotional reactions to suicide, and working with guilt, anger and shame. We will also explore approaches to working with children bereaved by suicide.
- Saturday 15 August 2020, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course is suited for those working in the area of mental health and indeed those who wish to learn more about the subject area.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
Please note due to the current Covid -19 restrictions, our office team are working remotely. Therefore we would encourage you to apply online for speedy process of your application. Should you have any questions in relation to making your online application please contact Triona on 086-0499154.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org