Anxiety is part of everyday life for many people and some of us are more prone to anxiety than others.
This workshop will explore the ways in which our thinking contributes to our anxiety levels. It will share how CBT can be used to change our thinking and calm our anxiety.
- How do we know we are anxious – signs and symptoms.
- Distinguishing between different types of anxiety.
- The thought patterns underlying anxiety – what’s going on in the anxious mind?
- How to identify anxious thoughts.
- Challenging and changing the thinking that causes anxiety.
- Practice makes perfect – designing practical exercises to put the new thinking into action.
- Saturday 22 August 2020, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course is suited for those working in the area of mental health and indeed those who wish to learn more about the subject area.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
Please note due to the current Covid -19 restrictions, our office team are working remotely. Therefore we would encourage you to apply online for speedy process of your application. Should you have any questions in relation to making your online application please contact Triona on 086-0499154.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to email@example.com