Psychotherapy Integration: How it Improves Outcomes – Dr. John Norcross
Professional Knowledge Seminar presented by John C. Norcross, Ph.D., ABPP
Award: Certificate of Attendance and Participation. CPD: 6 hours
Cost: €120.00 (€102.00 for Alumni)
Date: Thursday 04 April 2019
Time: 10.00am to 4.30pm
This seminar will analyse, clarify and develop the intersecting reasons for the rise of psychotherapy integration and review its four pathways – theoretical integration, technical eclecticism, common factors, and assimilative integration. Throughout the day Dr. Norcross will outline and practice how each pathway improves client health and happiness – the treatment outcomes.
During the seminar we will review the meta-analytic research and clinical practices on:
- Effective elements of the therapy relationship (common factors),
- Effective methods of adapting that relationship to the individual patient (technical eclecticism),
- Effective therapies that combine multiple therapies (theoretical integration) and,
- Effective practice where therapists move in an integrative fashion, but from a position of single-system comfort and strength (assimilative integration).
We will conclude with a review of future trends for psychotherapy, based on ongoing and current research studies. These studies seems to point towards an integrative stance with the purpose being to improve psychotherapy effectiveness.
- Thursday 04 April 2019, 10.00am to 4.30pm
- This course will be of interest to therapists, mental health professionals and students who are interested in learning more about the subject area.
- IICP Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €120 (€102 for Alumni)
- Green Isle Hotel, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- Click here for map and directions
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
|ONLINE APPLICATION||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION|
If you have any trouble at any stage of the application please click here to get in touch and we will be happy to help.
About the Programme Facilitator