Supervision of therapists is vital during this challenging time, and at present, online or telephone supervision is the safest way in which to provide it. Additionally, engaging our supervisees in feedback about how they’re experiencing the space is an important way of enhancing the relationship.
This one day workshop will equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to enhance their supervisor practice (online or face-to-face) and to become more familiar with remote methods for supervision delivery.
The course will cover:
• Online supervision methods
• Using technology effectively
• Telephone supervision
• The dos & don’ts of remote supervision
• Improving the supervisory relationship through the use of feedback
• Routine evaluation of supervision
• Linking feedback and deliberate practice
- Saturday 25 July 2020, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course is suited for those working in the area of mental health and indeed those who wish to learn more about the subject area.
- The college will issue a certificate of attendance to those who take this workshop.
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
This workshop will take place online, using a software called Zoom. Participants will be sent a link to join the online platform before the course commences
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to email@example.com