This course combines a unique blend of mindfulness and hands-on, evidence-based tools for unlocking your true purpose. You will be guided through a series of exercises which engage your mind, body and spirit and which allow you to awaken to your dreams and ambitions. This course aims to combine the creative side of uncovering your passions, with the practical tools for implementing changes in your life
The transformational power of yogic meditation is paired with tools for implementing change in your life. All the tools are evidence-based, and have strong research to support their effectiveness in kick-
starting transformation and creating sustainable change.
- Introduction to the tools: creative strategies for uncovering your dreams.
- Finding your element: where what you like doing meets what you are good at.
- Dreaming and scheming.
- Intentional goal setting: moving from the general to the specific.
- Implementing change: exploring hidden barriers and strategies to overcome them.
- Creating an action plan. In the final part of the course we will focus on creating a plan of action to help you to achieve your goals and bring you further towards a purpose- filled life.
Wednesday, 14 March 2018
Wednesday, 21 March 2018
Wednesday, 28 March 2018
Wednesday, 4 April 2018
Wednesday, 11 April 2018
Wednesday, 18 April 2018
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 12 hours
- €250.00 (€212.50 for IICP Students/Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to email@example.com