The aim of this workshop is to provide an opportunity to explore your relationship with loss and death so that you may work more deeply with others to explore their experiences and relationship with both. It will be helpful to both practicing clinicians and psychotherapy students.
Accompanying people in their grief calls on therapists to have explored our feelings towards our own losses and the reality that our own life will also end. Perhaps paradoxically, being open to the encounter of loss and death can bring us to a deeper awareness of our existence and allows us to walk with our clients as they experience their own grief.
The work will comprise group discussion, guided visualisation, art work and reflection.
- Saturday, 10th August 2019, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of interest to mental health professionals and students who are interested in learning more about the subject area.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.