Have you ever had a client present a dream in therapy? Have you ever brought a dream to your own therapy? Maybe you have had a dream which has lingered with you for days, months or even years? Perhaps you don’t remember your dreams? Everyone dreams, every night, multiple times per night and clients often bring dreams to therapy. Therapists however often struggle to know how to help clients benefit from presented dream material.
The course will cover:
- An insight into the nature and function of dreams
- Several ways of working with dream material
- Ways of working with dream material
- A demonstration of dream work practice
- Quick-fire methods of helping clients
- How to improve dream recall
How working with their dreams can be extremely valuable and rewarding personally and professionally.
- Sunday 15 September, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of interest to therapists/psychologists at all stages in their professional career.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to email@example.com