Jasbinder Garnermann is Chairwoman of the CG Jung Society of Ireland and Director of the CG Jung Institute. Jasbinder graduated from Delhi University & received her M.Phil from Trinity College, Dublin. She co-founded the C.G. Jung Society of Ireland in 1988 & the All-Ireland Centre for Jungian Studies in 1990 under the patronage of Sir Laurens van der Post. She was a frequent guest on the Gerry Ryan Show & written extensively for the national press in Ireland. Jasbinder has given public lectures & run workshops & training courses in Jungian psychology for over two decades.
The course will cover:
- The potential messages that our dreams offer.
- Using dreams to tap into the unconscious.
- The potential role dreams can have in problem solving.
- How dreams can support the decision making process in life.
- Using dreams to illuminate blind spots in our conscious lives.
How working with their dreams can be extremely valuable and rewarding personally and professionally.
- This Course is now complete.
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of interest to therapists/psychologists at all stages in their professional career.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
This Course is now complete.