Jasbinder Garnermann is Chairwoman of the CG Jung Society of Ireland and Director of the CG Jung Institute. Jasbinder graduated from Delhi University & received her M.Phil from Trinity College, Dublin. She co-founded the C.G. Jung Society of Ireland in 1988 & the All-Ireland Centre for Jungian Studies in 1990 under the patronage of Sir Laurens van der Post. She was a frequent guest on the Gerry Ryan Show & written extensively for the national press in Ireland. Jasbinder has given public lectures & run workshops & training courses in Jungian psychology for over two decades.
The course will cover:
- The potential messages that our dreams offer.
- Using dreams to tap into the unconscious.
- The potential role dreams can have in problem solving.
- How dreams can support the decision making process in life.
- Using dreams to illuminate blind spots in our conscious lives.
How working with their dreams can be extremely valuable and rewarding personally and professionally.
- Sunday 15 September, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of interest to therapists/psychologists at all stages in their professional career.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to email@example.com