Happiness is not just ‘nice to have’, happiness and positive emotions enhance our resilience, support our physical and emotional health, as well as allowing us to be creative and open to others. These core benefits of happiness are essential if we are to navigate challenges and thrive in all aspects of our lives and therapeutic work. This workshop will explore happiness and how to increase it across three core levels of the person: Cognitive, Emotional and Spiritual/Relational.
Originating from the pioneering work of Carl Rogers and Harry Maslow, and further developed and understood by Martin Seligman, Barbara Fredrickson and Mihaly Csikszentmiyhalyi (amongst others) this workshop will utilize both an experiential and practical approach to explore happiness. Together Cognitive, Emotional and Spiritual/Relational aspects of happiness will be examined.
- Saturday, 06 July 2019, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of interest to mental health professionals and students who are interested in learning more about the subject area.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org