Anxiety is part of everyday life for many people and some of us are more prone to anxiety than others. This workshop will explore the ways in which our thinking contributes to our anxiety levels. It will share how CBT can be used to change our thinking and calm our anxiety.
The course will cover:
- How do we know we are anxious – signs and symptoms.
- Distinguishing between different types of anxiety.
- The thought patterns underlying anxiety – what’s going on in the anxious mind?
- How to identify anxious thoughts.
- Challenging and changing the thinking that causes anxiety.
- Practice makes perfect – designing practical exercises to put the new thinking into action.
- This course is now complete. Please click here to view our other summer series workshops.
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of interest to mental health professionals and students who are interested in learning more about the subject area.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
This course is now full, please click here to view our other summer series workshops.