The concept of working with clients online has been around for some time; however, the fact that so much of our lives is now connected online, along with technology being so commonplace, has led to a greater desire among clients and therapists to explore online therapy as an alternative or supplement to traditional methods.
As technology has advanced, so too has therapist and client interest in harnessing new platforms for therapeutic work. This course will introduce participants to a range of topics related to online therapy, including:
- Types of online therapy
- Efficacy Levels
- The advantages and risks of online therapy
- Working as an online therapist
- Legal and Ethical considerations
- Future directions
- Saturday, 31 August 2019, 9:30am – 4:30pm – This workshop is now full
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of interest to mental health professionals and students who are interested in learning more about the subject area.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
This workshop is now complete. Please click here to view our other summer series workshops