The aim of this workshop is to provide an opportunity to explore your relationship with loss and death so that you may work more deeply with others to explore their experiences and relationship with both. It will be helpful to both practicing clinicians and psychotherapy students.
Accompanying people in their grief calls on therapists to have explored our feelings towards our
own losses and the reality that our own life will also end. Experiential in nature, this one-day workshop will encourage participants to:
- Begin to work towards recognising and deepening an understanding of what death means to them;
- Consider their feelings towards their own death and unfinished life business through guided visualisation;
- Explore and creatively process an experience of grief;
- Ceremonially acknowledge a particular loss.
The work will comprise group discussion, guided visualisation, art work and reflection.
- Saturday, 18th August 2018, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of interest to mental health professionals and students who are interested in learning more about the subject area.
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €90.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to email@example.com