Building on the work of the introductory workshop, the advanced SFBT seminar will offer participants further opportunity to deepen their understanding of and to practice the skills and methods of the SFBT approach.
Learners will explore and examine some specific settings in which SFBT can be used effectively. Advanced goal setting and planning with clients will be a key aspect of the workshop. Furthermore, participants will be guided in ways to make the most of the miracle question.
This workshop will be highly participative. The Solution Focused approach will be demonstrated through role play and through the use of audio-visual material.
- Saturday, 16th June 2018, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of interest to professionals and volunteers who work with clients in counselling or mental health services in general.
- Note: Applicants should have previous experience of SFBT or have already attended the SFBT (Introductory Day)
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €90.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.