Resilience is the human capacity to endure, to overcome, adapt and be transformed by life’s adversities. This One-Day interactive workshop is designed to help you harness the power of your own Resilience and unleash your Potential.
At certain times in our lives we can reach the depths of our own despair and at these times our future can appear very bleak, we can lose hope and everything seems pointless. What would it be like if at these times you could find a way to connect with your own power, strength, creativity, humour and imagination? What if you had a treasure chest of resources you had built up over time, stashed away and forgotten?
Areas covered will include:
- Recognising the characteristics of Resilient People.
- Understanding the Building Blocks of Resilience.
- Recognising and Overcoming Obstacles to Happiness and Well-Being.
- Building Positive Emotional Experiences.
- Saturday, 01st September 2018, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course will be of anyone who is interested in learning more about the subject area
- Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
- €90.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to email@example.com