IICP College is honoured and privileged to announce that the presenter of this year’s Professional Knowledge seminar is Dr. John Norcross, who is one of the world’s leading lights in the field of psychotherapy.
Dr. John Norcross is a Distinguished Professor of Psychology at the University of Scranton, Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at SUNY Upstate Medical University, and a board-certified Clinical Psychologist.
Author of the acclaimed self-help book Changeology, he has published over 400 publications and has co-written/edited 22 books, principally in the areas of psychotherapy, clinical psychology, professional training, and self-change. Among them are Psychotherapy Relationships that Work, Insider’s Guide to Graduate School in Clinical & Counseling Psychology, APA Handbook of Clinical Psychology (5 volumes), and Systems of Psychotherapy (now in its 9th edition). Co-editor of the ‘Handbook of Psychotherapy Integration’ along with Marvin Goldfried. This book was hailed as “the bible of the integration movement”, a state-of-the-art, comprehensive description of psychotherapy and its clinical practices by leading proponents.
- Thursday 04 April 2019, 10.00am to 4.30pm
- The course is for anybody interested in learning more about the subject area.
- IICP Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 6 hours
EARLY BIRD OFFER!!
- Special discounted rate of €90 (€76.50 for Alumni) for all bookings received before 15 March 2019. €120 thereafter.
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.