This two-day workshop will explore the nature of compassion and the freeing power of forgiveness. It will help participants to understand the process and power of forgiveness, guiding them through a Forgiveness Journey Process and help participants to re-engage with their Compassionate Self.
For people working in the area of mental health, understanding Anger and Forgiveness can be truly valuable for those they help and also for themselves. Compassion involves risking being in relationship with someone else. The essence of compassion is being open to a connection between the deepest part of ourselves and the deepest and most vulnerable part of another human being. That connection is one that can be nourishing for both parties. Yet at times we can feel very disconnected from our compassionate self and really struggle to feel compassion toward others. When we are unable to forgive we can remain trapped in our anger and unable to engage fully with our lives.
Areas covered will include
- Understanding the Process and Power of Forgiveness
- Identifying and overcoming the Blocks and Barriers to Forgiveness
- Freeing yourself from the grip of Unresolved Anger
- Undertaking A Guided Forgiveness Journey Process
- Re-engaging with your Compassionate Self
- Saturday 08 September 2018
- Sunday 09 September 2018
Who Should Apply:
- This course is suited for those working in the area of mental health and indeed those who wish to learn more about the subject area.
- IICP Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 12 hours
- €160.00 (€140 for IICP Students/Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to email@example.com