This two-day workshop will explore the nature of compassion and the freeing power of forgiveness. It will help participants to understand the process and power of forgiveness, guiding them through a Forgiveness Journey Process and help participants to re-engage with their Compassionate Self.
Compassion involves risking being in relationship with someone else. The essence of compassion is being open to a connection between the deepest part of
ourselves and the deepest and most vulnerable part of another human being. That connection is one that can be nourishing for both parties. Yet at times we can
feel very disconnected from our compassionate self and really struggle to feel compassion toward others. When we are unable to forgive we can remain trapped in our anger and unable to engage fully with our lives.
- Thursday 24th October 2019
- Friday 25th October 2019
Who Should Apply:
- This course is suited for those working in the area of mental health and indeed those who wish to learn more about the subject area.
- IICP Certificate of Attendance and Participation
- CPD: 12 hours
- €180.00 (€153 for IICP Students/Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
You have the option of either applying online through our online application form or else by downloading an application form and sending it along with your payment to the IICP office.
||DOWNLOAD (OFFLINE) APPLICATION
- To apply and pay online, simply click the below button and complete the online application form.
- Click the below button to download an application form.
- Email the completed application form to email@example.com