As research reports that approximately half of clients have Sensory Processing Sensitivity, this workshop will be invaluable for therapists. In this workshop you will learn how to identify clients who have the high sensitivity trait, the neurological differences of this trait, and the essential components for working therapeutically with a client with high sensitivity.
In this one day introductory workshop, participants will:
- Increase your understanding of neurodiversity in clients
- Explore any biases and blocks to your therapeutic work with neurodiverse clients
- Learn effective and evidenced based strategies for working therapeutically with Sensory Processing Sensitivity
- Learn how to embody and integrate the strategies delivered to deepen your own personal
- Saturday 21 August 2021, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course is suited for Counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists and therapists-in-training who want to learn more about the subject area.
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
- This workshop will take place online, using a software called Zoom. Participants will be sent a link to join the online platform before the course commences.
Please note due to the current Covid -19 restrictions, our office team are working remotely. Therefore we would encourage you to apply online for speedy process of your application. Should you have any questions in relation to making your online application please contact Triona on 086-0499154.
Simply click the below button to be brought to our online application process. When prompted, please select ‘CPD Short Term’, then select ‘CBT and Anxiety’ and complete the form.