Resilience is the human capacity to endure, to overcome, adapt and be transformed by life’s adversities. This One-Day interactive Online workshop is designed to help you harness the power of your own Resilience and unleash your Potential.
At certain times in our lives we can reach the depths of our own despair and at these times our future can appear very bleak, we can lose hope and everything seems pointless. What would it be like if at these times you could find a way to connect with your own power, strength, creativity, humour and imagination? What if you had a treasure chest of resources you had built up over time, stashed away and forgotten? Areas covered will include:
– Recognising the characteristics of Resilient People
– Understanding the Building Blocks of Resilience
– Recognising and Overcoming Obstacles to Happiness and Well-Being
– Building Positive Emotional Experiences.
- Saturday 4th September 2021, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course is suited for those working in the area of mental health and indeed those who wish to learn more about the subject area.
- The college will issue a certificate of attendance to those who take this workshop.
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
- This workshop will take place online, using a software called Zoom. Participants will be sent a link to join the online platform before the course commences.
Please note due to the current Covid -19 restrictions, our office team are working remotely. Therefore we would encourage you to apply online for speedy process of your application. Should you have any questions in relation to making your online application please contact Triona on 086-0499154.
Simply click the below button to be brought to our online application process. When prompted, please select ‘CPD Short Term’, then select ‘CBT and Anxiety’ and complete the form.