The aim of this workshop is to provide an opportunity to revisit and further develop your core counselling and psychotherapeutic skills.
It is perfect for practicing cliniciansand counselling and psychotherapy students seeking to fine tune and to hone their skills.
Led by an experienced therapist and teacher, this one-day workshop offers participants the opportunity to engage in revision and practice of the core counselling skills, including:
• Reflecting feeling and content
• Using questions appropriately
• Immediacy and here-and-now responses
• Goal setting
The workshop will consist of both lecture led and peer practice sessions. Discussion based learning, feedback and reflexive practice will also form part of this one-day workshop.
- Sunday 04 July 2021, 9:30am – 4:30pm
Who Should Apply:
- This course is suited for those working in the area of mental health and indeed those who wish to learn more about the subject area.
- The college will issue a certificate of attendance to those who take this workshop.
- CPD: 6 hours
- €95.00 (15% Discount for IICP Students/ Alumni and VCS Counsellors)
- This course is part of IICP’s Summer Series and eligible for our 3 for 2 offer so book any two summer series workshops and get a third one free!
- Note: The discount for IICP Students / Alumni and VCS Counsellors cannot be used in conjunction with the 3 for 2 offer.
- This workshop will take place online, using a software called Zoom. Participants will be sent a link to join the online platform before the course commences
Please note due to the current Covid -19 restrictions, our office team are working remotely. Therefore we would encourage you to apply online for speedy process of your application. Should you have any questions in relation to making your online application please contact Triona on 086-0499154.
Simply click the below button to be brought to our online application process. When prompted, please select ‘CPD Short Term’, then select ‘CBT and Anxiety’ and complete the form.